Webster-Rock Hill Ministries is a cooperative effort of member churches to fulfill their commission to serve people in need in our community. We wish to create alternatives for those who feel they have none. This includes people who lack the physical necessities of life, emotional resources to cope, or spiritual counsel. W-RHM works to create community by promoting understanding between people and groups. In doing so, we provide opportunities for diverse members of our community to work together across lines of class, age, race and denomination.
Webster-Rock Hill Ministries is an agency designed for the purposes of:
• Meeting the emergency needs of low income persons in the community.
• Acting as a clearing house for churches by maintaining files on persons receiving services in order to avoid duplication and assure that those who are most needy receive help.
• Providing information and referral to clients, churches and agencies.
• Assisting people to seek new options and alternatives toward a higher quality of life.
• Building an awareness of poverty and social problems that exist in our community.
• Building community among all the residents of the area served.
Webster-Rock Hill Ministries is staffed by one part-time Director and 30 plus volunteers. Our volunteers are the backbone of W-RHM. They provide intake services to our clients, bag food, office assistance, and program assistance. We are also fortunate to have many individuals and groups who assist with special projects. We are proud of the services we provide and are grateful to the volunteers and others who share in our journey. For more information on how you can help in our mission to our community see the Program and Services Page.
Our Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 9:00 A.M.-12:00 Noon
To Contact Us:
Office Phone: 314-961-5082
Fax # 314-961-1941