What’s Happening at WRHM
- This event has passed.
College Savings Plan Opportunity Seminar
November 10 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am CST
Please join us to learn:
- About a new opportunity to help you save for your child’s education after high school,
- Whether you are eligible to enroll in the new program: you must have child(ren) not older than 5 years old and qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program,
- About the proven benefits of the program for both families and for kids,
- How the program will be funded,
- Details of the type of assistance that will be provided for families interested in enrolling,
- How to take full advantage of the program and follow-up training and support.
❖ Angela Williams, Ascensus (State Representative with Missouri’s MOST plan)
❖ Cheryl Walker, Community Developer for Stifel Bank
❖ Doug Miller, representing First Congregational Church of WG (sponsoring institution)
❖ Ed Johnson, Executive Director, WRHM
WRHM Offices, 111 East Waymire Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119